Sequence Assembly with CodonCode Aligner
CodonCode Aligner is an easy-to-use program for sequence assembly, contig editing, and mutation detection. Features include:
- Multiple sequence assembly and sequence alignment algorithms
- Manual and automated sequence editing
- Align contigs to each other and get back to the underlying trace data with a simple double-click
- Reference sequences and difference tables
- Sensitive mutation detection
- Advanced methods for heterozygous indel analysis
- Automation tools: assemble by name & scripting
Get A Free Trial
Download the demo version and get a fully functional 30-day trial. No forms to fill out.
Available for Windows and Mac OS X. Demo versions can be upgraded to the full version by entering a purchased license key.
CodonCode Aligner 4.2
is now available
Version 4.2 introduces support for 64-bit Windows.
On 64-bit versions of Windows, CodonCode Aligner 4.2 can now use memory beyond the 1.4 GB limit on 32-bit Windows, up to the available amount of physical memory. Version 4.2 also introduces a number of improvements for large projects.
CodonCode Aligner 4.2 is comatible with Windows 8 and OS X Mountain Lion (10.8).