Sequence Assembly with CodonCode Aligner
CodonCode Aligner is an easy-to-use program for sequence assembly, contig editing, and mutation detection. Features include:
- Multiple sequence assembly and sequence alignment algorithms
- Manual and automated sequence editing
- Align contigs to each other and get back to the underlying trace data with a simple double-click
- Reference sequences and difference tables
- Sensitive mutation detection
- Advanced methods for heterozygous indel analysis
- Automation tools: assemble by name & scripting
Get A Free Trial
Download the demo version and get a fully functional 30-day trial. No forms to fill out.
Available for Windows and Mac OS X. Demo versions can be upgraded to the full version by entering a purchased license key.
CodonCode Aligner 6.0.1
is now available
New features in 6.0.1:
Bacterial Genome Assembly